Christ United is a not for profit organization, licensed through DCFS which offers a nurturing work environment for our children and our teachers. Benefits include: life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, enrollment in 403B savings
Required Skills and Experience
· Develop weekly lesson plans that meet Illinois early learning standards and provide children with a wide variety of ways to develop, learn and grow at their pace.
· A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
· Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
· Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
· Previous Early Childhood Experience(preferred)
· Minimum of 60 college credit hours with 6 in Early Childhood, CDA or Associates Degree in Early Childhood
· CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
· Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
· Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
· Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Northern Illinois' Information Resource
What are you looking for?