Successful candidate will be responsible for fabricating plastic laminate cabinetry, countertops and related items. Must be able to read tape measure, work with power tools and understand shop drawings. Some heavy lifting is involved. Woodworking, cabinetry, or trim carpentry skills helpful.
1. Must be able to read a tape measure and shop drawings to perform inspections.
2. Must be able to work with power tools including routers, sanders, various saws, and pneumatic nail gun equipment.
3. Must be in good health able and willing to do heavy lifting as necessary.
4. Good communications skills; must be able to understand, speak, read, and write English.
5. Must be able to complete all paperwork accurately. This includes production & inspection paperwork.
Applicant must have the Following items to perform the job:
1. Hard Sole Safety Shoes (steel toe not required)
2. Safety Glasses
3. 16’ or longer tape measure, preferably dual measure both in inches and metric.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Northern Illinois' Information Resource
What are you looking for?