Reports to: President and CEO, Erwin Junker Machinery, Inc.
Description of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the growth and development of client base
- Present the company’s capabilities and solutions to the customer.
- Develop machine solutions best suited to the customers needs.
- Communicate customer needs in German to headquarters.
- Develop best suited solutions for the customer with headquarters
- Refine proposals from headquarters
- Evaluate and adjust technical solution with the customer and close the order
- Create, maintain and optimize sales channels/distributor network for all regions in North America.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience in Related Field, Skills, etc.):
- 100% Commitment to Success
- Minimum ten years experience in the machine tool grinding industry
- Fluent in German and English languages – (Spoken and Written)
- In-depth knowledge of CNC grinding –(Fanuc/Siemens)
- Machine Tool Apprenticeship or Four year (BA) college degree
- Expert level in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Extensive travel required – (Not a desk job)
- Proven track record of selling in the Machine Tool Industry
What we offer:
- High team spirit
- Above industry-standard compensation and benefits.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your resume to our Personnel Department. We look forward to receiving your application.
Erwin Junker Machinery, Inc.
2541 Technology Drive, #410
Elgin, IL 60124
E-Mail: (email suppressed)
A successful future with JUNKER
As an international, globally orientated company group with more than
Northern Illinois' Information Resource
What are you looking for?