Reports to: Service and Parts Manager, Erwin Junker Machinery, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Willing to make a difference in a growing company.
- Installing precision production grinding machines and leading machine acceptance at customer site.
- Developing grinding processes applying the latest technology available.
- Debugging and repairing CNC grinding machine (Mechanical, Electrical, Controls).
- Performing preventative maintenance and inspections.
- Routinely travels to customer locations in North America to troubleshoot and repair complex problems with CNC grinding machines.
- Sets up CNC grinding machines at customer location and verifies their operation.
- 5 Years of experience in the field of cylindrical grinding.
- 1 Year experience in the use of CBN grinding technology.
- Proficient knowledge on FANUC and Siemens CNC controls.
- Reads/understands PLC ladder in order to determine cause of machine faults.
- Reads/understands NC Program in order to determine cause of machine faults
- Calibrates machine axes.
- Proficient in DIN/ISO and JIC Schematics.
- Experienced in the use of a PC using Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2nd language like German is a benefit.
- Valid passport required.
- Available for extended, on-site training at our European offices.
- Young and Dynamic Team
- Great Benefits
- Good Pay
- Long Term Employment.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your resume to our Personnel Department. We look forward to receiving your application.
Erwin Junker Machinery, Inc.
2541 Technology Drive, #410
Elgin, IL 60124
E-Mail: (email suppressed)
A successful future with JUNKER
As an international, globally orientated company group with more than
Northern Illinois' Information Resource
What are you looking for?